I don’t know where to begin!! So much going on; so exciting, so far, so camp!!
When you arrive at camp for the summer of 2018, in addition to all of Towanda we already love and enjoy, you will be able to check these out:
• Expansive NEW Wipeout On The Lake Obstacle Course
(super cool inflatables attaching to our our slide, walk on water and balance beam)
• NEW Floating Volleyball Court
• Enhanced Lake Water Polo Court
• NEW Mega Tropical Water Tricycles
• NEW Beach Stone Wall
• NEW Sunset Lake Pontoon Boat
• NEW Ski Boat
• NEW Refrigeration for Sunset Lake Grill
• NEW and ultimately amazing O&A Aerial Adventure Park connecting at The Treehouse!
•NEW and beautiful BIG TOP over GaGa
• NEW Midway Games Experience
(Dispersed around camp: Football Toss, Cornhole, Permanent Kan-Jam, Pop-A-Shot, Tiki Ring Toss, Connect 4 and more!)
• NEW Junkyard Band—Think STOMP!
• NEW Broom closet extension for Mess Hall
• NEW Ghost/Soccer Swale Bridge—This too shall pass!
• NEW Bathrooms B-12 ¾, B-1, The Outpost, G-1/2, G-4 & Maintenance.
• After 10 years, the Return of The Kit-Kat Launcher!
• NEW HYDRATION: Continuing our upgrade of chilling water coolers and new sprinkler system for Stephanie’s Garden!
• NEW Boardwalk entrance to The Treehouse!
• Massive Phase I of Mess Hall roof replacement (we oh so love the old roof, hate to see it go).
• NEW Permanent perimeter benches in The Field House!
• Arts & Crafts getting pimped out with fresh interior redesign!
• Upgrades to video security system
• More COOL stuff, including Programming, maintenance and progress reports still to come in future TT issues!